I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
It' s a customized mini camera for Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3
With the small size, it can be integrated with RPi Zero into any application that has high command of demension.
- Interface: CSI
- 5 Megapixel OV547 sensor
- Max. Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Support 1080p30, 720p0, and 40x480p0 90 video
- CCD Dimension: 14 inch
- Diagonal: 72.4 degree
- Sensor best solution: 720p,1080p
- Dimension: 0mm x 11.5mm x 5mm
- Plumb to connect the FFC with the connector(the one right beside the HDMI interface). The contact face to the HDMI interface when connection.
- Remove the protective film before using the lens.
- Beware of ESD damage and static electricity when use the bare board.
- RPi raspi-config and firmware have been updated to the camera. Execute apt-get update and apt-get upgrade
- Select camera in raspi-config, start up camera driver in RPI, and then boost
- Perform the command-line procedure raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera, capture video clips or images
- The captured video clips need to play with mplayer
Know more about this product, please click: http:www.raspberrypiwiki.comindex.phpRaspberry_Pi_Zero_Camera
1 x Camera Module